- Handling of multiple projects, with easy multi tasking capabilities.
- Physical structure elements are typified like buildings, floors, etc.
- Parametrizable physical structure elements as well as all graphical elements have properties allowing users to specify item types.
- Enhanced graphical survey functionality -> joined rooms move together easier.
- 3D leveling is available to plan the walls, objects to be a part of the 3D model.
- Wall height can be set per wall bases (and also can be inherited from the containing room).
- Dropbox export has been enhanced to include the new 3D information too.
- Photos made with your iPad can also be attached to any graphical elements.
- The floor plan can be directly exported in JPG and PNG formats (with fixed resolution) to Dropbox.
- Many bug repairs and minor improvements.
Just as a sample have a look at how the new property sheet looks like:
I you are interested about more screenshots, then please visit the new album on Facebook:
The update is available from the Apple AppStore free of charge!